Add to Technorati Favorites Ideal Advice: The Self-Help Search for Truth and Balance: That's Spirituality??? Cool.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

That's Spirituality??? Cool.

I got into a conversation with a guy getting his masters is Spiritual Therapy. At first I was very skeptical but then he explained that they studied things like unlearning our constant need to judge everything, and changing our perspective to see things as they are, rather than seeing everything as right and wrong, good and bad. I had never really thought of spirituality in these terms before. So I looked up some quotes on spirituality. Here are two I liked:

Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)

Religion is for those who don't want to go to Hell. Spirituality is for those of us who have already been through it.
Anonymous

No comments: