Add to Technorati Favorites Ideal Advice: The Self-Help Search for Truth and Balance: 18,000 Naked Mexicans

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

18,000 Naked Mexicans

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-05-06-mexico-tunick-photo_N.htm

It is amazing how in Mexico City they closed down one of the busiest centers in the world to take part in this modern art event that required 18,000 naked adults laying in the streets, while in the U.S. we get all bent out of shape over Janet Jackson's breast being revealed... And trust me they are more religious then we are. Their is something wrong with the extreme conservatism we find in the U.S. especially with regard to sex and nudity. It has no basis; Try not to get caught up in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is truly an amazing picure! Thanks for finding it and posting it. I should seek out things like this (read about news, etc). But I am glad I have a couple friends who did it for me, because I just don't have the patience.
_Sam